MegaBBS Forum horsezip's world
MegaBBS Forum horsezip's world
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flights to Bangkok
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   horse stuff -> show updatesMessage format

buzai232
Posted 1/3/2019 6:10 AM (#376861)
Subject: Flights to Bangkok

Regular

Flights to Bangkok

The main city of Thailand and it is largest city (11 million), Bangkok is that this country's cultural, spiritual, political and commercial center. Research in contrasts, its skyscrapers rise amongst the setting of magnificent castles and temples, charming canals along with a vibrant nightlife fueled through the sultry climate. ?? ?? ???

Bangkok vibrates having a rainbow of colours. Everywhere you appear, lush orchids, bougainvillea and expensive imported fruits add bursts of color towards the cityscape. Priests within their distinctive saffron-yellow robes, vibrant neon signs, spices available on the market - it means a feast for that eyes.

I remain skeptical if this type of route is economically viable. With increased fuel efficient planes it’s certainly more viable than previously. Thai accustomed to fly the A340 towards the US, that is a gas guzzler, so a 787-9 might have a lot more attractive operating costs.

Nevertheless, Thailand is really a notoriously low yield market. While there’s certainly demand between La and Thailand, now you ask , if the demand is high yield enough to warrant the ultra longhaul flight. With longhaul airfare starting as low as it's (I’m seeing roundtrip tickets from La to Bangkok for ~$460 at this time), they’d have so that you can command a substantial cost premium to help make the route work. On the other hand, the motivation here is much more about prestige or politics than about profits, by which situation I possibly could still check this out happening.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: horsezip's world
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software